Home » Interview Questions For Nursing Jobs
If you’re looking for interview questions for nursing positions as well as the best answers, you’ve come to the right place! As you know, effective preparation is the key to a successful job hunt. These interview questions nursing can be a great place to start.
Do some concerted fact-finding on the hospital / institution you’re applying to. That way, you can tailor these interview questions nursing to be in sync with what they’re looking for.
- A great many job interviews start with this simple question (or variations of it): Tell me a little about yourself. Here’s a page with some excellent free answers about this common query at interviews.
- Give me an example of how you stayed calm during a crisis.
- What’s your biggest weakness? Tell me of an instance when it interfered with your work.
- In your current job, how have your responsibilities changed over the past few years?
- What makes you feel successful?
- What do you expect in your new job?
- What is it about your current job that you’re unhappy with?
- Give me three good reasons why I should hire you.
- Career-wise, where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
- Do you enjoy working alone or with a group of people?
- How did you decide to take up nursing as a career?
- What do you think of (some current issue / news about the nursing profession)?
- How has the nursing profession changed in the past five years? Do you think it has good prospects? Why?
You will, of course, need to prepare for questions of a technical nature as well. Your professional education and experience will stand you in good stead here.
Think through each of the above interview questions for nursing jobs and come up with good answers to each. Browsing this site can help you with that.